Autodesk Inventor Nastran is a powerful and robust numerical simulation program for engineering problems. Nastran is a solution engine for the finite element method, recognized in structural mechanics. And there is no need to mention the great power that Inventor brings to us for mechanical design.
During this course you will learn the typical workflow for the design and simulation of mechanical parts. We will always give a simple and compressible introduction to the theoretical aspects of simulation. In this way you can develop criteria and understand the reasons for the parameters that you will find in the program.
We will go from the simplest to the most complex, starting with elastic and linear analysis of mechanical parts. After overcoming the basics, we will enter the world of nonlinear analysis, where many practical problems must be solved. Next, we will move on to dynamic analysis, where we will discuss various types of studies used in practice, including fatigue analysis. And finally, we will look at coupled heat transfer studies.
It is a very complete course that will lay the foundations and allow us to build on them.
What will they learn?
- Create mechanical part performance simulations
- Understand the concepts related to numerical simulation using finite elements.
- Understand the workflow in Autodesk Inventor Nastran
- Create static simulations of mechanical problems
- Create nonlinear behavior analysis in mechanics.
- Understand the different types of non-linearity.
- Create dynamic and vibration analysis on mechanical parts
- Conduct fatigue studies
- Carry out heat transfer studies on mechanical parts.
Requirement or prerequisite?
- Prior mastery of the Autodesk Inventor environment
Who is it aimed at?
- Professionals related to the creation of parts and prototypes
- Mechanical Parts Designers
- Mechanical engineers
- Autodesk Inventor users who want to expand their domain in simulation within the software