Assemblies, surfaces, cross sections, cubing. Learn to create designs and basic linear works with Autocad Civil3D software applied to Surveying and Civil Works
This is the second of a set of 4 courses called "Autocad Civil3D for Topography and Civil Works" that will allow you to learn how to handle this fabulous Autodesk software and apply it to different projects and construction works. Become an expert in the software and you will be able to generate earthworks, calculate materials and construction prices and create great designs for roads, bridges, sewers, among others.
This set of courses has been the product of hours of dedication, work and effort, collecting the most important data on the subject of Civil and Topographic Engineering, summarizing large amounts of theory and making them practical, so that you can learn in an easy and easy way. Fast with short but specific classes for each topic and practice with all the (real) data and examples we provide here.
If you want to start managing this software, participating in this course will save you weeks of work by investigating on your own what we have already investigated, doing the tests we have done, and making the mistakes we have already made.
Let us introduce you to this world of Autocad Civil3D, which is a powerful tool to reduce large amounts of time designing and calculating and facilitating your work in the professional field.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at technicians, technologists and professionals with knowledge in Topography, civil works or related, who want to start in the world of road design, linear works, earthworks and construction or those who want to strengthen their skills in the management of this powerful tool.
BASIC COURSE CONTENT (2 / 4)
1 ASSEMBLIES AND SU-BENSAMBLES
- Typical section
- Definition of assemblies (structure).
- Subassembly configuration (type objects: terrace, rail, sardine, canal, gutter, bridge, intersection, etc.).
2 LINEAR WORK, SURFACES AND MATERIALS:
- Definition and construction of the linear work.
- Linear work surfaces and limits.
3. CROSS SECTIONS OF SURFACES
- Sampling lines
- Section views
4 EARTH MOVEMENT AND CUBICATION:
- Cubing and reports.
- Surface comparison
- Volume surfaces
What will you learn
- Participate in the design of roads and civil and topographic projects.
- When conducting a topographic survey in the field, you can import these land points to Civil3D and save a lot of time in drawing.
- Create terrain surfaces in 2 and 3 dimensions and generate calculations such as area, volume and earthwork
- Build horizontal and vertical alignments that allow the design of a linear work such as roads, canals, bridges, railways, high voltage lines, among others.
- Prepare professional plans to present works both in plan and in profile.
- A computer with basic requirements of Hard Disk, RAM (minimum 2GB) and Intel Processor, AMD
- Autocad Civil 3D software any version
- Very basic knowledge of Surveying, Civil or related
Who is the course for?
- This course is built for anyone who wants to learn how to handle the software.
- Technicians, Technologists or Professionals in Surveying, Civil or related who want to improve their productivity and skill with the software.
- Anyone who wants to learn to make designs of linear works and topography projects.