Google Earth is a software that came to revolutionize the way we see the world. The experience of surrounding a sphere when but with a scope of approach to any part of the world, as if we were there.
This is a one-of-a-kind course, from the basics of navigation to building XNUMXD guided tours. In this, a professional from the social sciences, journalism or a teacher will open their minds to make the most of this tool to make better presentations. You can also find new ideas for exercises and projects with your students with applications for engineering, geography, geographic information systems or cadastre. Additionally, the course has an advanced level explaining the different interactions of Google Earth with the areas of cadastre, geographic information systems and engineering.
The course includes both the data used in the explanations (images, CAD files, GIS files, Excel files, KML files), as well as the software used for the georeferenced image download exercises and also for data conversion.
What will they learn?
- Using the Google Earth tool from the basics
- Take guided tours
- Navigate in 3 dimensions
- Georeference an image in Google Earth
- Download georeferenced images
- Import to Google Earth CAD, GIS, Excel data
- Prepare data in ArcGIS and AutoCAD for use in Google Earth
Who is it aimed at?
- Professionals from social areas
- Social communicators
- Geography users and geographic information systems
- CAD software users