AulaGEO, brings you this new course focused on the design of structural elements, using Microstran software, from Bentley Systems. The course includes theoretical teaching of elements, application of loads and generation of results.
- Introduction to Microstran: overview
- Different Microstran toolbars and functions
- Simple beam modeling
- Simple column modeling
- Simple truss modeling
- Frame modeling
- Portal frame modeling
- Make SFD and BMD
- Different side toolbars and functions.
- 3D frame modeling
- Printing and reporting
- Microstran is a software widely used in Asia for structural projects.
What will students learn in your course?
- Structural design
- Microstran Software
Are there any requirements or prerequisites for the course?
- Students with basic engineering concepts are preferred
Who are your target students?