- The first commercial version (and the free trial version) of Spatial Manager ™ for BricsCAD are now available for download and purchase. The languages included in the application are English and Spanish, for the moment.
This application for BricsCAD is born as an innovative tool for BricsCAD users who need to import geospatial data as entities of BricsCAD, without losing the information of their data tables, and includes many possibilities not seen so far in BricsCAD.
- Import spatial data from files, data servers, and geospatial stores as DWG entities in BricsCAD drawings.
- Transforms geometries between coordinate systems.
- Read data tables as BricsCAD Extended Entity Data. Includes an EED viewer.
- All functions are grouped in a manageable BricsCAD palette.
The application is available in two editions, Standard and Basic, offering the best relationship between performance and price according to the needs of each user. In addition, it is possible to download a free trial version that is operational during 30 days from its installation date and allows you to try either of the two editions.
- Import of spatial data in BricsCAD directly from: spatial data files (SHP, GPX, KML, OSM, MIF / MID, TAB, E00, SQLite, ASCII points, etc.), databases or spatial data stores (SQL Server Spatial, PostGIS, WFS, etc.) and ODBC spatial connections for points or WKB (Excel, Access, dBase, etc.)
- Entities can be imported in a new drawing or in open drawings.
- Selecting the target layer where the entities will be imported or using the value of a field to define the different target layers.
- Transformation of geometries using between your favorite coordinate systems.
- Import data from tables as Extended Entity Data (EED).
- Extended Entity Data (EED) display panel.
- Customization in importing entities or graphical enhancements using blocks, fills, centroids and more.
- Manage your own shortcuts and user data sources.
- Data source properties panel.
- It works in BricsCAD Windows, Pro or Platinum editions.
- Use your own data providers.
Through the Use of a single palette In order to concentrate all the functionality of the application, its management is similar to that of other native BricsCAD palettes. In this palette you can set your own Data Sources, Start the Import processes And alphanumeric data and display them on Automatically converted into EEDs (Extended Entity Data) when being imported.
The «Import» window offers you the possibility to configure the most important parameters of the import process: how the imported entities will be distributed in Different layers, What types of entities will be used in each case, the option of Fill in the imported polygons Using shading, the option to Assign random colors to newly created layers, etc.
Below you can find a brief video that will show you some of the most important functions of this attractive tool:
You can purchase commercial licenses of the application through the pricing page on the Spatial Manager ™ website:
Spatial Manager ™ price page
We also indicate some other addresses that may be of interest if you decide to try Spatial Manager ™ for BricsCAD: