Who does not want a free online AutoCAD course ...
In short, there is nothing like taking a formal course with a good instructor to learn AutoCAD. But the option I'm going to show you has left me somewhat surprised, considering that AutoCAD 2012 arrived not long ago. This is the AutoCAD 2012 course promoted by the author of Guides Inmediatas.com, who has had the will to adjust a course that existed and Still remains for AutoCAD 2008 but now under the new interface and latest What's New in AutoCAD 2012.
The greatest advantage of this course is that it is in video with audio explaining step by step, with some extra post-production aids that give it personalized taste and grace. Learning in this way is very practical, especially for users who already know AutoCAD, but who are somewhat lost with the new features of the visual interface, especially since this is the user who does not take a course but learns in a self-taught way. I also find the course great for new users, as the routines are oriented towards practical work; although it could do with an exercise at the end that develops a complete job, such as an urbanization or a house plan, referring each command to the chapter where they are.
See how practical the functionality of the Ribbon is seen, after someone explains it with more optimism than our shock a couple of years ago.
It must be recognized that not all people have the will to dispose of a material like this freely; Internet has allowed a lot of knowledge to be democratized every day more and therefore fewer excuses to learn the program. We extend our thanks to Luis Manuel González Nava, author of this product. Here is an example, and below the summary of the topics that are already available, more than 400 videos that are already available for purchase as well, including a package of Blocks for AutoCAD and some additional resources.
First Section: Basic Concepts of AutoCAD
The Fourth Section, Simple Construction of Objects
The fifth section, Organization of drawings
The sixth section, Dimensionamiento
The seventh section, layout and publication
The eighth section, three-dimensional drawing
The course is taken online, for free.
The course was also you can buy for US $ 34.99 To view it without an Internet connection
- Full course of AutoCAD 2D and 3D with 477 videos
- Simplified browser for topics
- All Sample filesof the course
- 17,000 drawings Dwg de Blocks and models 3D
- 255 digital book pages with 40 chapters
- Included shipping cost to your home, to any country in America and Europe.
- It can be purchased by PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- If you have a previous discount coupon, or promoted through theFacebook fans, You can enter.
- The shipment is by express mail, which takes from 3 to 5 weeks, depending on the distance; The shipment leaves Mexico, reason why within this country can take hardly one week. We give you a code to track it online.
- The shipment is made two business days after payment has been received, and this is done by Unpublished Guides from Mexico.
- While you arrive at your home, you can consult the online course.
If you have any questions, please contact us.