I am frequently asked what store I recommend for the purchase of GPS equipment. The first answer is: look for a local distributor in your own country, in case you are making a special purchase and take advice.
But if it is clear that it is what you want to buy and the only thing you are looking for is the lowest price, then maybe the local supplier will not be the most economical. Depending on whether you have enough competition you could monopolize the price.
The option to buy online is not a bad idea, nowadays there are many facilities to buy directly with a retailer in the United States, with good price and warranty.
An example of this is Tiger GPS, Which offers facilities such as:
- 30 day warranty. Apart from the manufacturer's common warranty, Tiger GPS offers a return guarantee within the 30 days.
- Lowest price guarantee. They ensure that if you find a lower price, no matter where, they can improve it.
- Variety of brands and models. It is possible to find equipment Garmin, Magellan, Tomtom, Delorme, Lowrance, among others. Even reconstructed equipment, if it is, is indicated in the condition.
- Shipping to any part of the world. Via UPS or FedEex, if purchased before the 3PM, Eastern Time of the United States, the order departs the same day.
- Payment Methods. It supports payment using credit card, including Paypal.
So, if you want to buy a GPS, and you know what, an interesting alternative is to quote with Tiger GPS.
Go to Tiger GPS