Create digital models from images, with free software and with Recap
In this course you will learn to create and interact with digital models.
- -Create 3D models using images, such as the photogrammetry technique with drones.
- -Use free software Regard3D and MeshLab
- -Do it using AutoDesk Recap,
- -Do it using Bentley ContextCapture,
- -Generate point clouds
- -Create surface in Civi3D from point cloud
- -Clean, thematize and export point cloud model,
- -Share the model on the Internet using SketchFab
And above all, with the same model.
It includes materials and examples to replicate practices.