In November, the AutoCAD Map 3D 2009 seminars will be taught in different cities in Spain with solutions for the Topography, Water, Sanitation and Electricity areas.
What can be expected in Topography:
The tools to create, visualize and analyze topographic models will be presented, as well as for design and exact update processes when working with point data compiled by means of instruments and topography, exploration and GPS devices. With the knowledge of these tools it is expected to help planners, draughtsmen, engineers and designers to better use the topography, GPS and LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) information in AutoCAD Map 3D 2009. The surveying tools seek to provide the following functionality:
- Better compatibility with point data: ASCII files, FDO data sources and AutoCAD points, to assign assets and create 3D surfaces with more precision.
- Surface creation: use of large data sets and points and contour lines to create, visualize and analyze 3D surfaces.
- More COGO commands: the orientation / orientation and distance / distance commands define points with accuracy for asset allocation and drawing contour information.
- Compatibility with LandXML: easy exchange of surfaces with other software packages by importing / exporting TIN surfaces to LandXML and exporting GRID surfaces to GeoTIFF.
- User documentation: the user manual and the API reference allow you to get the most out of the toolkit in less time.
The events will take place in the cities:
Barcelona, Llanera, Albacete, Almeria, Murcia, Madrid, Seville, Geta Fe, Valencia, Erandio.