3D Printing Course using Cura
This is an introductory course to SolidWorks tools and fundamental modeling techniques. It will give you a solid understanding of SolidWorks and will cover creating 2D sketches and 3D models. Later, you will learn how to export to a format for 3D printing. You will learn: Cura3D modeling for 3d printing, Cura installation and machine configuration, Solidworks files export to STL and opening in Cura, Movement and model selection, model rotation and scaling, right-click controls on the model, curation preferences and display modes, and much more.
What will they learn?
- Basic modeling in Solidworks
- Export from Solidworks for 3D Printing
- Configurations for 3D printing using Cura
- Advanced 3D printing settings
- Plugins for 3D printing in Cura
- Using Gcode
Course requirement or prerequisite?
- There are no prerequisites
Who is it aimed at?
- Enthusiasts and professionals who want to learn 3D printing techniques
- 3D Modelers
- Mechanical engineers