AulaGEO brings this new course where you will learn to get more out of Excel, applied to tricks with AutoCAD, Google Earth and Microstation.
- Conversion of coordinates from geographic to projected in UTM,
- Converting decimal coordinates to degrees, minutes and seconds,
- Conversion of planar coordinates to bearings and distances,
- Send from Excel to Google Earth,
- Send from Excel to AutoCAD
- Send from Excel to Microstation
- Everything, using Excel formulas.
- Also, know how to work advanced Excel functions using macros
Requirement or prerequisite?
- The course is from scratch, but users who already know basic Excel will take more advantage of it
Who is it aimed at?
- AutoCAD users
- Microstation users
- GIS tool users
- Google Earth enthusiasts
- Excel users who want to get more out of it