Although AutoCAD 2009 has just been released, and half the world is looking for a way to “Buy it online” :), the remaining wish list for the 2010 version is interesting:
Wish List Not met AutoCAD 2009:
- Convert PDF to DWG, With the capabilities that have pdf now, it would be nice to be able to extract the data without having to do it with Adobe Illustrator
- Configure Transparency to solid hatch, So that these fill colors can be seen better when printed.
- Block the Scale in a viewport While panning
- Option to send All hatching in the background, it happens that all the people who are disturbing the front and it is always necessary to send them to the bottom ... if there was a button for that we would save a lot of time
- Comparison between Two drawings, that could be called a drawing and make a comparison with the other showing the changes in another color and some statistics of difference between objects, levels, blocks ... or something that for the great .... help us understand one version of another. (Of course, if you can add the Historical file it would be better)
- Power option Enter text In paragraph within a dimension, something like a mtext
- Can lock the Display order Of one or more objects, although if they could do as in Corel Draw, that with ctrl + page up or shift + pgup you can manipulate the order of objects
- Power to convert a Conventional to dynamic block Without many turns, or in block or by selection, but that is not so turbid as now.
- To call Raster images referenced as if they were external references… what the cheles call “overlay”
- You can print the Multiple formats all at once, for example one-time print file (plt), pdf and dwf. It is not true that tenders often say that the files come in DWF format, pdf and dwg ... and do that one to one is to die for.
The list is long but these Are the most voted wishes.
I would tell him:
- May be turned off and on layers with a single click and without going to that panel at a time ... or in block with a simple mouse drag.
- You can call multiple raster images without consuming the the memory that way so suicidal ... surely there must be a way to do it.
- Take back the command fence Which they abandoned long ago, such as editing fencing selections
- That English commands they work in the Spanish versions ... it is terrible to be lost in a legally purchased, erroneously chosen Hispanic mission.
- That they can be written Directions and distances In a column, instead of Old fashioned saying @ 44.45 <36d ...
- That the Last command is always active, unless another is chosen, for example, if I make a circle with radius 20, the same command is kept without having to do circle, enter, enter, enter again ... or if I make an offset of 20, multiple choice remains the same width until you choose another command. Why am I asking for this? because the creators of the PC are considering eliminating the ESC key and there as we fucked everyone.
- Jolín and that the command “list”Display the info on a table and not on the sausage, which is of little use.
Do you fancy someone else? Total, the 2010 version should bring new things, as there is a saying that The versions AutoCAD pairs are reforms, the odd ones are just makeup.
It is interesting that after the What's New in AutoCAD 2012, There are still issues on the mat.