As for successful visits, which is considered someone who came from Google, and stayed reading the blog for a while, these are the best 25:
- 8 are related to Google Earth
- 6 are related to ArcGIS
- 4 are related to AutoCAD
- 2 are related to Microstation
- 1 Are related to Manifold
- The rest vary between cartography, topography, and others are combinations between them
As for the origin of visitors, these are the most outstanding 10:
- First is the master Google, who thanks to his search engine has sent me almost 40% of visits
- The remaining investment is made in Google AdWords, during the planned months, it means 20% which makes the 60% Google.
- Then there is Menéame, with an 7%, for the post of the beaches of Panama.
- Cartesia means almost 6%, which is why it is worth having the blog in Cartesianos
- An 5% comes directly, faithful visitors.
- What of Mibrújula It is a place there that also shook me, and although its content is ambiguous, you see that it entered the topten.
- The most important social network, as you can see is Construmática, although it is also worth thinking about BlogUrbanismo, Blogcatalog and Blogalaxia
- Between Microsoft and Yahoo searchers reach an 3%.
- And here the forum of Gabriel Ortiz, Where I eventually went in to get some visitors answering deadly doubts.
For this I used Google Analytics, using statistics of the 10 months from where I have data.