In this course we will focus on the use of Revit tools that assist us in conducting energy analysis of buildings. We will see how to enter energy information in our model and how to export this information for treatment outside of Revit.
In the final section, we will pay attention to creating pipeline and pipe logic systems, creating such elements, and using the Revit engine to design sizes and verify performance.
What you will learn
- Create templates with suitable settings for mechanical design
- Carry out energy analysis based on building data
- Create thermal load reports
- Export to external simulation software using gbXML
- Create mechanical systems within Revit
- Create piping system for mechanical installations
- Design duct and pipe sizes from BIM model
- It is beneficial to have familiarity with the Revit environment
- It is necessary to have Revit 2020 or higher to open the exercise files
Who is the course for?
- BIM managers
- BIM modelers
- Mechanical engineers
- Professionals related to the design and implementation of industrial air conditioners