What will Google up to?
Open the laptop, and a menu appears with the query: Do you want to use Chrome or return to the old Windows?
Then by choosing Chrome and booting in 5 seconds, ready to use:
- Manager to create content in Blogs
A copy similar to Live Writer, which can access content generators such as Wordpress and Blogger with Word 2007-style wysiwyg... oh, html editor included... of course Google must kill Blogger for that.
- On the same window it is executed Google Earth
While running any application developed over Java.
- It serves as a navigator For Internet
No need for add-ons, with a button to see the same result in other browsers, including the old Internet Explorer
- You can access the explorador To handle downloads and send attachments
Look C :, My Documents and MyPC
- On a button in the corner access to googledocs add-ons such as:
Oh and Windows of course emulated on Chrome or the old one, in a separate window committing suicide of its own RAM and to run programs installed there in that old DOS drill.