Some time ago I talked about it, now when just a couple of months are left, let's take a look at those who are tapping and that there is again.
Now the live ranking has a traffic light that marks in green the proposals that are already backed by the countries involved, a yellow alert for those who do not have it and a red alert for those who have partially the support but that is shared by several countries and still There is one who has not done so.
Plugin to promote it
They have also added a flown to be able to add in a blog a label with live ranking of the wonder that is chosen.
It is possible to add it to most social networks and blog managers such as Hi5!, Blogger, Wordpress, Facebook, Univisión, Live, Orkut and many more.
To add it, select the proposal, then the link to the right appears, although sometimes it is broken.
Now there is more information about the proposals, you can see who is responsible for the supporting documentation, photos and opportunity to send additional information.
And how are the candidates
Many things have changed, all the candidates that had the Asians have fallen after their countries lowered their guard with the promotion among their inhabitants.
Hispanic candidates walking.
- The Iguazú Falls, between Brazil and Argentina. They go first and it's already documented.
- The archipelago of the Galapagos, is in second but has not complied with the documentation ... what more loyal politicians !.
- The Amazon River is in tenth place, although there are missing countries that have not entered the support ... I imagine that the same bureaucratic officials of Ecuador.
- The Auyuntepui Mountain in Venezuela is in the 26 position but has no support.
- After this there are only the four proposals of Bolivia, Lake Titicaca, Salar Uyuni, Madidi Park and the Ulla Ulla Reserve, are between 24 and 30.
And what happened to Cocos Reserve? goes in the 34 position
Paracas beach? 30
Banana River? in the 48
Blue of Mexico? 52
... I better not follow.
Here I show you the Laguna Colorada of Bolivia, to return to hope, clarifying that what I said about Ecuador, I was referring to politicians, not citizens.
To be updated on how the votes are being punctuated you can see this page Which is updated twice a day.
To see all the candidates from the Hispanic countries you can See this link.