We did not find out about the opportunity in a forum today, which draws our attention because the requirement is GIS management under the Manifold environment. So for the sake of whoever is looking for it, and to promote it to Manifold's friends, here is the data.
- The opportunity is for a junior technician in databases and Geographic Information Systems.
- The job site is in Ontario, near Kitchener.
- Experience in GIS management, preferably in the environment and natural resources.
- Preferably programming skills.
- Experience with manifold, Although they may be others.
Interested parties can contact Dave,
Dvanvliet (at) aquaresource.ca
I went to the website of Aquaresource, And in this company works with these institutions:
- DHI Water & Environment Danish Hydrology Institute
- WASY - Institute for Water Resources Planning and Systems Research Ltd.
- Waterloo Hydrogeologic, Inc.
And according to my predictions they are developing an interface between Manifold and the EQuIS water applications and FEFLOW, the latter is a program for flood simulation that exists since the year 1979.