This week I'm starting the course "Applications of the Multifunctional Cadastre in the Definition of Urban Land Policies", We were finally chosen 37, according to the statement sent to us by more than 1,000 applicants from different countries.
These courses Through virtual campuses they are somewhat complicated due to the demand they have in terms of time to deliver tasks, be aware of notices and especially reading content that in this case goes through 75 pages per week. In many cases, the complications of time or difficulty in organizing put into play successfully completing these courses ... I hope to come out well in 7 weeks and keep you up to date with what the content catches my attention.
Here I leave the weekly theme.
|Week and Theme||Contents|
|1 Week - The cadastre and urban territorial information||The role of the cadastre in the registry of the territory; The territory, people and their legal relationships; Restructuring and updating of the cadastre.|
|2 Week - Geotechnologies applied to the urban cadastre||Geographic Information Systems applied to the urban cadastre. Urban cadastral mapping. Urban applications of remote sensing|
|3 Week - Valuation of real estate for tax purposes||Valuation process for fiscal purposes, importance and basic requirements, level and uniformity; determinants of performance; valuation cycles; methods of readjustment of the appraisals; and international standards|
|4 Week - Valuation of buildings and urban surpluses||Content: Value and price of the real estate; Formation of urban land prices; Valuation of urban capital gains real property; Legal and constitutional budgets related to the property tax|
|6 Week - The cadastre and urban development||The cadastre and urban informality; The cadastre and urban interventions. The cadastre and the recovery of capital gains; The territorial cadastre in Latin America and the Caribbean Activities: Resolution of questionnaires and tasks|
7 Week - The urban cadastre at present
|Reflections on problems and possible solutions.|
And the instructors are these:
- Agrim. Mario A. Piumetto, Director of Cadastre of the City of Córdoba and Professor of the National Technological University, Córdoba, Argentina.
- Ing. José Ciampagna, Professor at the National University of Córdoba and Director of the Ciampagna & Asociados Consultancy and the Portal Www.elagrimensor.net, Cordoba Argentina.
- Ing. Agrim. Miguel Eagle, former Director of the Dept. of Geomatics of the Faculty of Engineering of the University of the Republic and former Director of Cadastre of Uruguay, Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Ec. Oscar Borrero Ochoa, Director of Borrero Ochoa y Asociados Ltda. And Professor of Urban Economics at Universidad de Los Andes and Universidad Nacional y de Avalúos at Universidad Javeriana, Universidad Distrital and Universidad Gran Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia.
- Urb. Salvador Gómez Rocha. Director of Urban Operation of the Secretariat of Social Development - SEDESOL of the Federal Government of Mexico, Mexico.
- Dr. Marco Aurélio Stumpf Gonzalez, Professor of the Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos - UNISINOS, São Leopoldo, Brazil.