At least these are courses that are to come in Latin America, now the possibility of applying to them is available:
- Event: Methods Empirical Methods of Soil Markets in Latin America
- Date: 19 the 23 2009 October
- Location: San Jose Costa Rica
- Summary: This course is designed to familiarize researchers and people working in the field of land policies with the study of the basic urban economy and the methods and instruments suitable for the survey and analysis of land market information, generating bases reliable for the implementation of territorial policies that promote urban development and the dynamics of land markets in our region.
- Further information: Here
- Event: V International Congress of Municipalities and Public Services "Crisis and local management"
- Date: 9 to 11 September 2009
- Location: Cordoba Argentina
- Facilities: For interested persons residing outside Argentina there is a limited number of scholarships for accommodation and reduction of 50% of the registration fee in order to facilitate their participation
- More information: Here
GvSIG Latin America Conference:
During the conference will present the latest advances of the gvSIG project, as well as uses and solutions based on gvSIG carried out in different countries of Latin America, projects that faithfully follow international interoperability standards and that are also more sustainable.
It will be possible to see SAP 2000 running.