From 9 to 13 on February 2009, Havana will host the XIII edition of the 2009 International Computer Convention and Convention, which will be held at the Havana Convention Center and at the PABEXPO fairgrounds.
The event is a collection of 14 different events in the field of technology, who attends can attend any of the events according to their interest. If you see the content, anyone would like to take a walk through Havana not only to take a photo next to the statue of José Martí.
For now I am seriously thinking about the possibility of attending, especially since it happens on this side of the pond. These are the events that will be included at the same time:
- XIII Computer Congress in the Education
- VII International Computer Congress in the "Salud"
- VI International Congress of Geomatics
- IV International Congress of Technologies, Contents Multimedia and Virtual Reality
- IX Ibero-American Seminar on Security in Information Technology
- IV International Symposium on Telecommunications
- IV International Workshop on Free software and open software standards
- IV Workshop on Quality in Information Technology and Communications
- III International Workshop on e-Commerce
- International Workshop "ICT in the Management of Organizations "
- IX International Symposium on Automation
- 2do Computer Symposium and Community
- II International Symposium on Computing and Electronics: design, applications, advanced techniques and current challenges
- Symposium of Telecommunications Regulators: "The Regulatory for the benefit of our peoples "
The Congress of Geomatics and the Free Software Workshop in which Xurxo It seems that he will participate as a speaker by FOSS4G. Although the agenda is not complete, this is what the official site is announcing:
|Tuesday 10 to Thursday 12