Geofumadas, July summary
The month is over, leaving us some good flavors, although not all were.
My father he retired to his eternal abode, leaving me the memory of his 82 years of company and the lump in his throat.
After a long time chining this product I finally released AutoCAD course with videos ... as is, I no longer have it saved just for wanting to put a drop of blood.
Mi Trip to Bolivia it took me a good part of the month, 20 one-way and 22 coming ...
I started to go through this powerful tool that has surprised me, although this month I also tortured myself by teaching an ArcView 3.3 course… amazing.
- Publish OGC services from GvSIG
- GvSIG vrs. Manifold, input formats
- GvSIG: First Impression
- Let's go to GvSIG as ...
Bentley and AutoDesk Finally they were together this month
Important Events of the Month
This month of August will be the international conference, and this month they have been so close that I summarize them here:
Also in July there were some valuable events
ESRI and Microsoft, another strange marriage this month
And other free themes of these two monsters
- Virtual Earth updates images, including Hispanic countries
- Microsoft Launches TrueSpace
- Ask maps surrenders to Microsoft
- Google enters virtual worlds
- Yes it is possible to deploy Google Earth and view images from above in real time
Various GIS technologies
- MapBuilder surrenders ... another?
- Comparison of spatial data handlers
- Maps of Honduras on GPS
- Removing paper with Dossier Manager
- Criteria for choosing GIS / CAD solutions
- Choosing a GIS application
Cadastre and Land Management