We only have the envy of not being able to attend one of the biggest geospatial events in Latin America that will take place from 15 to July 17.
Geosummit Latin America is the transition from the well-known GEOBrasil, which has been taking place since 2000 and has now been opened to the Spanish-speaking market. I don't know how they will do with the exhibitions because most of the exhibitors are Brazilian and of course, 80% of the attendees are too.
The theme is enviable.
Global Spatial Data Infrastructure
- Some international experiences
National Spatial Data Infrastructure
- What is the map that Brazil needs?
- INDE implementation in Brazil
- Telecom infrastructure
- The return on investment in geomatic projects
- New business opportunities
- Some use cases, cartographic basis
- Technified Cadastre
- New field survey technologies
- Neogeography vs. professional GIS, rivals or complement
- Surveys with radar scanning and lasser technologies
- CPRM applications to mineralogy
Additionally other cases of use of geotechnology applications in forestry and sanitation.
We wait for what we tell the bloggers who have confirmed.