This committee was born in the scope of the "IX Seminar on Real Estate Cadastre", held from May 8 to 12, 2006 in Cartagena de Indias (Colombia), in this instance the creation of a Permanent Committee on the Cadastre in Ibero-America was agreed upon. CPCI.
Among his initial expectations were:
- To instigate in the sensitization on the importance of thematic and cadastral management.
- Integrate binding cooperation between institutions related to the cadastral theme
- Exchange of experiences and dissemination of documentation related to the cadastral theme.
Although not all countries have joined this effort, it is valuable to recent publication of the magazine of Ibero-American Experts in Cadastre and the collection of some digital documents that have been produced for these purposes; Although it does not seem so important, we are aware that the systematization of experiences and processes is a great weakness for the continuity of this action in our Latin American countries that are torn between the problems of corruption and political patronage.
The site Catastrolatino.org contains some useful things, such as the committee's performance, links and above all the collection of digital documents (some in English), among which the following are worth mentioning:
On the Implementation and Cadastral Management
- Argentine Cadastre. A panorama of the last fifteen years.
- The Cadastre in Argentina. Particularization for the province of San Juan.
- Cadastre Report of the Metropolitan Area of San Salvador
- The Spanish cadastral information system. Current situation and strategies for IT and telematics renewal.
- Update of the cadastre of the Central Canton of San José
- Two initiatives for the approximation of the Cadasters of the member countries. The Cadastre Statement in the EU. The Standing Committee on Cadastre.
- The Ensenada Project - Modernization of the Spanish Cadastre
- How to increase the interest of policy makers in the Cadastre?
- Cooperation, Quality and Technology in Cadastral Management: The experience of Spain
- The challenge in territorial information systems and technology
- Critical Issues in the Modernization of the Legal Framework and Administration of Cadastre in Latin America
- Cadastre and knowledge management in Bogotá
- Evolution and perspectives of the cadasters in North America
- History and evolution of the Cadastre in Ecuador
- The territorial information system and technology in the municipality of Guadalajara (Jalisco)
- Present and future of the District Cadastre
- The Spanish cadastral model
- Evolution and prospects of Spanish cadastral management
- Cadastral Management in Spain
- Actions to improve the situation of the cadastre in the candidate countries
- Economic benefits of Cadastre in the real estate market
- Alternative contributions to urban financing
- Management of information for decision-making in the territory
About Normative and Cadastral Legislation
- The Cadastre as a database of law. The necessary communication with citizens.
- New vision of the Cadastre in Venezuela within the framework of the Law of Geography, Cartography and National Cadastre.
- The Real Estate Cadastre Law (Part I)
- The Law that creates the integrated national cadastre system and its link with the land registry in Peru
- The new Cadastre Law and the cadastral integration of Peru
- The role of the Cadastre in the implementation of the future European Directive for soil protection
On comparative experiences of Cadastre and Land Management
- Applications of the Multifinal Cadastre in the Definition of Urban Development Policies in Latin America. (Document prepared jointly with Miguel Águila Sesser)
- (Co-authors: José David Belaga, Benito M. Vicioso, Victor Hansjürgen, Julio Mattar, Mabel Alvarez and Mauricio Roberto Veronez)
- Models of cadastral management in Europe
- The operation of the Cadastre in Holland, in Latin America and its place in the infrastructure of real estate
On general subject of Cartography, Geodesy and Topography
- New Digital Cartography of Bogotá
- Cadastral uprisings and land ownership
- IACS: Cadastral modernization of Bogotá and new view of the Cadastre
- Cadastral Information System. SIC Project.
- Iintegrated spatial data structure of the capital district - IDECA
On the application of Cadastre to the collection of Imnuebles
- Contributions for improvements in financing urban development in Latin America
- The Development of Property Taxation in North America
- Contributions applicable to urban financing in Mexico
- The Imposition of property in the financing of cities in the face of globalization
- Information systemfor collecting, inspecting and collecting municipal taxes
- Experience in the application of alternative contributions to urban financing in North America
- The cadastral function in the municipal tax law of Mexico
On land valuation and improvements
- The valuation of real estate. Normative of the process.
- Mass valuation systems .
- Challenges in the cadastral Valuation
- Challenges in the cadastral valuation
- The recovery of capital gains and the functioning of the urban land market in Latin America
On the multi-purpose use of the cadastre
- Cadastral infrastructures and use of cadastral information for sustainable development.
- The register: Land Management and socio-economic development tool in Latin America
On the collection of Cadastre as historical experiences
- The Cadastre of Ensenada and the Geographic Dictionary.
- A look at the Cadastre of Ensenada de Burgos.
- Vassals and Castilian peoples before an investigation beyond the fiscal: The Cadastre of Ensenada 1750-1756.
- The Cadastre in Spain in the eighteenth century.
Research in the Cadastre of the Marquis of the Ensenada of the province of Jaén.
Ensenada versus Carvajal: a topic for discussion.
The Cadastre of Ensenada in its circumstance.
- The documentation of the Cadastre of Ensenada and its use in the cartographic reconstruction.
- Documents of the Cadastre of Ensenada in the national historical archive
- Ensenada, illustrated hacendista .
- The Cadastre of the Marquis de la Ensenada in the Provincial Historical Archive of La Rioja
- Valuation of Real Estate for tax purposes in Spain. IBI tax system
Knowing that many initiatives die in their attempt, we give a vote of confidence to this, considering that it is supported by the Ministry of Economy of Spain ... and just in case, download the documents that will be useful to you.