Previously we talked about where to find Maps of Honduras, How about if we take a look at your neighbor El Salvador.
El Salvador has a history similar to the rest of many Latin American countries, which were supported by the United States Army at least for the creation of the Geographical Institutes from the Second World War; the process of modernization of the territorial administration arises from the project "Modernization of the Real Estate Registry and Cadastre" which in its Phase I included the creation of the National Registry Center (CNR), this institution grouped together what was the National Geographic Institute that included Cadastre and the Registry of Real Property and mortgages.
Although it seems simple, the institutional process of CNR has been complex in the area of cadastre, between being considered merely for legal purposes and being able to evolve to Institution of territorial studies for multifinalitarian purposes; However, its strengthening has taken steps that the rest of Central American countries would like to have already achieved.
Before they had a slightly depressing website, they have renewed it for a while and have implemented many improvements, including a single window, product catalog and integration of messaging systems (SMS) to receive notices about procedures online.
What cartographic products offer:
- Quadrant sheets 1: 25,000 in vector format, separated by level (layers). They are also in georeferenced raster format.
- 1: 50,000 quadrant sheets in raster format, georeferenced.
- Photogrammetric material, both in scanned photography and digital orthophoto and restitution.
- Cadastral plans, most are in sector nomenclature (a zoning criterion at 1: 1,000 and 1: 5,000 scales), but can also be found at Quadrant map.
- In this page you can see the prices, and although many criticized this philosophy at one point, we are aware that the information should be public (not given away) and that it is worse when it is not available and can only be purchased on the street.
- All the above products are in printed format, additionally there are tourist, departmental and official country maps.
- Geological maps
- Aeronautical chart
- Gravimetric chart
- Urban plans of the main cities
- Here you can See the prices of these products
- These are also sold in printed format, it is a collection of educational maps en línea that can be downloaded; with the intention of providing help to students and in this way contributing to the culture
We think the CNR website is a good progress by displaying its catalog of available products and its offices where they can be purchased, although they eliminated the option of being able to buy digital products online.
They could use a portal with map service, in which they have fallen short, for a long time they stayed with Microstation J with the uncertainty if they jumped to V8, XM or return to SE 🙂 and although they made their attempts to publish with the versions Bentley Publisher primitives, we know that there is many most "showy" applications since Returns but also cheap y affectionate.
Of the most important achievements that CNR has is to be one of the few public institutions in the region that has certified its processes under the ISO 9000 standard, in its 2000 version.
Hi, I need the map of the municipality of san esteban catarina in relief, they can send it to me or sell it to me by fa