Where to Find Cells for Microstation
Some call them cells, the name is cells and it is the equivalent of AutoCAD blocks. In a previous post we saw where to download blocks for AutoCAD, and how to convert these .cel extension files to AutoCAD Blocks.
Now let's see where to download cells from: There are several sites, where you can find some resources such as:
- CAD Couching
- CAD Monkey
- Ultra 3D
Among others, they offer different block files, but the most recommended place to find cells is on the official website of Bentley Systems, in the Bentley Select library known as Bentley Library.
You select the area of interest, the language and the type of resource that is required.
To have an idea, I have selected the market: "Building", the type of resource: "cell" and the "Spanish" language and this is the result:
- sillas.cel - various types of chairs, stools and seats.
- coches.cel - a car (Porsche)
- architectural elements.cel - balustrades, railings, columns, fireplace fronts, etc.
- mesas.cel - various types of tables, coffee tables, desks, bedside tables, etc.
- bedroom furniture.cel - various types of beds, dressers, chiffoniers, etc.
- cocina.cel furniture - high furniture, low and upper modules, sinks, ovens, extractor hoods, dishwashers, bars and stools, etc.
- Office furniture.cel - Desks, computers, chairs, furniture and filing cabinets, etc.
- lounge furniture.cel - sofas, armchairs, armchairs with footrest, furniture, coffee tables, sideboards, etc.
- special furniture.cel - pianos, pool tables, TVs, speakers, lamps, shelves, etc.
- plantas.cel - various types of plants, trees, flower centers and pots, hedges, etc.
- door knobs.cel - some types of doorknobs and closures of doors and windows
- varios.cel - sofas, armchairs, tables, desks, shelves, fireplaces, sinks, dishwashers, ovens, extractor hoods, kitchen cabinets, single or double beds, radiators, etc.
Bath and Sanitary
- bathroom cabinets.cel - several tall, low furniture, upper modules and shelves
- bathtubs.cel - various types of bathtubs
- baño.cel - contemporary sinks and taps
- bidets.cel - various types of bidets
- WC.cel cabin - various types of toilet cabins
- duchas.cel - various types and sizes of shower trays and shower screens
- mirrors.cel - various types of mirrors
- instalaciones-plutaneria.cel - taps / faucets for washbasins, bathtubs and showers
- lavabos.cel - various types of washbasins
- radiadores.cel - various types of radiators and radiator towel rails
- Lighting systems.cel - various types of wall, floor and ceiling lamps
- urinarios.cel - various types of urinals
- WC.cel - Various types of WCs
Furniture and Equipment
- salon accessories.cel - TV, hi-fi equipment, video players, speakers and fitness equipment
- applys.cel - various types of wall lamps / wall lights
- sillas.cel - tables and stools
- candelabros.cel - two candlesticks
- chimeneas.cel - various types of chimneys
- office equipment.cel - telephones, fax, computers, printers, scanners, photocopiers, etc.
- floor lamps.cel - various types of floor lamps
- table lamps.cel - various types of table lamps
- ceiling lamps.cel - various types of ceiling lamps and lights
- centro.cel tables - various types of tables and coffee tables
- office.cel furniture - various types of office furniture, such as cabinets, dressers, cabinets and dining tables with chairs
- Office furniture.cel - Desktop computers, tables, chairs, shelves and shelves, filing cabinets, etc.
- lounge furniture.cel - shelves, furniture, glass cabinets, secretaries, etc.
- ledges.cel - book shelves and shelves
- velas.cel supports - various types of candle holders
- tapestry.cel - armchairs, sofas, chairs, etc.
Although most files are found by selecting English language, objects are useful for any language and you save a lot of time in drawing ... better still that all are worked in working units and the three dimensions are pretty well worked.
To access this resource, you must only subscribe to the Select service, it's free.
Hello, I'm also trying to get cells and by following your link you do not go to the Bentley page. I would appreciate it if you could link to these blocks because I can not find it on the Bentley page either.
I would appreciate it if you could link to the site where the Bentley resources are located. I can not find them.