Comparisons for the purchase of topographic equipment
When purchasing a measuring equipment, comparison tables are very useful to make decisions. For the case, the purchase of a total station, apart from the economic criteria, the technical criteria could include:
- Minimum range in distance with a prism
- Accuracy in angle and distance
- Software utilities (internal)
- Software language
- Internal Memory
These terms of reference for the purchase of a total station by the Quindio Autonomous Corporation is an example of this:
Well, browsing I found a page of Mertind Argentina, where is a good amount of comparison tables for total stations, gps, levels and distance meters, levels and others.
- Food SOKKIA
- Comparison of Total Stations
- GPS Comparison
- Comparison Explorist Series Browsers
- Compare Meridian Series Browsers
- Comparison AGL Laser Levels
- Comparative Laser Levels SOKKIA
- Comparative Levels
- Comparative Theodolites
- Comparison Stanley distance measuring instruments
- Stanley TLM Distanciometros
- Stanley TLM Brochure
- General brochure GPS SOKKIA
Of course, the comparison is under the manufacturer's parameters and there are only the brands that this company distributes, however, it is worth disclosing the link. There are also some other tables regarding the type of equipment that is required according to the work to be done, such as:
Here I leave the link, if one day it may be useful I recommend downloading the tables because in these times a website today is ... tomorrow is forever down or changes domain.
ready, click html was wrong. A couple of them are a little heavy so they take a while.
Let me know if you follow a broken link.
let me see what happened
Am I, or are the comparative links broken?