Within one month of the start of the 7 natural wonders, This is the result of the vote during the last two days, we take this to see how the behavior in the voting is but apparently there is no reference to how it has been all month.
First ten places:
1. Cox's Bazar Beach (Bangladesh, -Asia)
2. Sundarbans Forests (India / Bangladesh, -Asia)
3. Cocos Island (Costa Rica, Central America)
4. Ganges River (India / Bangladesh, -Asia)
5. Mount Everest (Nepal, -Asia)
6. Amazon River Jungle (Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador - South America)
7. Lake Atitlán (Guatemala, Central America)
8. Volcano Pacaya (Gutemala, Central America)
9. Ha Long Bay (Vietnam, Asia)
10. Phong Nha National Park (Vietnam, Asia)
We are pleased to know that at least four of the ten pointers are from our environment, at least reviewing the reactions on an ordinary day.
Surprises and no surprises:
- The dispute for the top ten is between Asia (6), Central America (3) and South America (1), a strange conformation.
- It is understood that of the Asians, because they are very numerous and that of the Amazon jungle because there are six countries involved, but we are surprised that at least three are from Central America, considering that Internet users in these countries are not so many at a comparative level. Much depends on how in these countries campaigns have been worked to raise awareness of patriotism and the influence of international tourism.
- Regarding priorities, the amazon jungle is good, because we win six countries; With respect to Guatemala it is better that they focus on promoting one of the two, because they will hardly be able to sustain both.
- It is strange the case of Europe, where there is not much interest, the closest is in position 15, which is the rock formation Davolja Varos in Serbia!
- We are also surprised by the case of Spain, which, Sierra Nevada and that I considered Favorite is in the 67 position, let's not say that Mexico's best proposal is in the 57 position and it is not the Popocatepetl.
- As we had predicted, Peruvians should vote for a single proposal, in this case Lake Titicaca that is in position 16 or if their votes will not be dispersed without any result.
- It is curious that 6 of the 10 that are dotting are from the eastern part, Bangladesh, India, Vietnam and Nepal… of course with so many Chinese people it does not surprise us.
- The total number of candidates from our Spanish-speaking countries is 49 Proposed.
What we can expect:
The important thing is that these four candidates who are happy to be representing us remain within the first 10 by the end of February, when we will make an update on how they have walked.
Between positions 11 to 25 we have some candidates with the possibility of growing in the following month and that we would hope to maintain or improve their proximity to the top 10. These are:
- Niagara Falls, between the United States and Canada (Position 14)
- Lake Titicaca, Between Peru and Bolivia (Position 16)
- Reserve of the Platano River, In Honduras (Position 17)
- Cataratas Iguazu Falls, in Argentina (Position 18)
- Archipelago Galapagos Islands, in Ecuador (Position 20)
- Grand Canyon, United States (22 Position)
- Barrier Reef, Belize (25 Position)
- Cataract Angel Falls, In Venezuela (Position 27)
- To be updated on how the votes are being punctuated you can see this page Which is updated twice a day.
- If you want to know what happens within a month, do not forget to add us to your favorites or subscribe to this blog.
- The ones marked in red They are why I voted initially.