AulaGEO presents this set of 4 courses called "Autocad Civil3D for Surveying and Civil Works" that will allow you to learn how to handle this fabulous Autodesk software and apply it to different projects and construction sites. Become an expert in the software and you will be able to generate earthworks, calculate materials and construction prices and create great designs of roads, bridges, sewers among others.
It has been the product of hours of dedication, work and effort, collecting the most important data on the subject of Civil and Topographic Engineering, summarizing large amounts of theory and making them practical, so that you can learn easily and easily. Quick with short but topic-specific classes and practice with all the (real) data and examples we provide here. If you want to start managing this software, participating in this course will save you weeks of work investigating on your own what we have already investigated, doing the tests we have done, and making the mistakes we have already made.
What will they learn?
- Participate in the design of roads and civil and topographic projects.
- When surveying in the field, you can import these land points into Civil3D and save a lot of time on drawing.
- Create land surfaces in 2 and 3 dimensions and generate calculations such as area, volume and earth movement
- Build horizontal and vertical alignments that allow the design of a linear work such as roads, canals, bridges, railways, high voltage lines, among others.
- Prepare professional plans to present work both in plan and in profile.
Requirement or prerequisite?
- A computer with basic requirements of hard disk, RAM (minimum 2 GB) and processor Intel, AMD
- Very basic knowledge of Topography, Civil or related.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D software any version
Who is it aimed at?
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn to use the software.
- Technicians, Technologists or Professionals in Surveying, Civil or related who want to improve their productivity and skill with the software.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to design linear works and surveying projects.