Microstation - Learn CAD Design
If you want to learn how to use Microstation for CAD data management, this course is for you. In this course, we will learn the basics of Microstation. In a total of 27 lessons, the user will be able to fully understand all the basics. Once the theoretical lessons are finished, it will continue with 15 exercises one by one that will lead to the final project. The project is built for the student to complete in all aspects; however, 10 lessons are added after the exercise in case the student wants to complete the project with the help of these lessons.
What will students learn in your course?
- Microstation Commands
- Drawing plane using levels
- Dimensions and print layouts
- Real work with an architectural design
- Unique course. Designed exactly with the commands and exercises of the best-selling AutoCAD course.
Who is it aimed at?
- engineers, architects and students
- BIM modelers
- draft enthusiasts
- AutoCAD students who want to understand Microstation
- Bentley Systems users