This is not new, it has been there since the previous World Cup, but it reminds us that dreams should never die. Much less now that my children have me crazy with their album, for which I have the impression never end the views.
A scientific calculation has been made of who is likely to win the 2010 Cup:
1. Brazil Won the world cup in 1994, before that, they won the World Cup in 1970.
If 1970 + 1994 = 3964
2. Argentina Won their last world cup in 1986, before that they won the World Cup in 1978.
Equally, summing 1978 + 1986 = 3964
3. Germany He won his last world cup in 1990, before that, they won the world cup in 1974.
No wonder, 1974 + 1990 = 3964
4. 2002 Brazil repeated the championship, and it is logical, since if we add 1962 (where Brazil was champion) 1962 + 2002 = 3964, Therefore, Brazil should be the champion, and so it was.
5. And if you want to predict the champion for South Africa 2010.
Is subtracted 3964 - 2010 = 1954 ... That year the world champion was Germany, so we have little left to dream.
6. But the illusions do not end there: Countries that are Now in the World Cup, as Spain, Paraguay, Honduras, Mexico or Chile we also have reason to rejoice, since surely We will win the world cup in 3964. Because 0 + 3964 = 3964.
So we just have to wait for world 488 to be champions. That equals 1958 years. In 1958 Brazil was champion of the world. So the final will be against Brazilians ...
What better glory we could expect.