... of the best, after AUGI MexCA went to maintenance ...
Some time ago I did a review of AUGI in its tropical chapter, with a valuable amount of resources for users of technologies of AutoCAD Civil3D and Map. Unfortunately, the page went into maintenance more than a year ago, an update that we have been waiting for and will surely arrive in a couple of months.
To fill that gap I'm doing a review quite similar to a site with similar content. This is CAD Forum, promoted by CADStudio, with a slight disadvantage for our context because the traffic that has the mixture of English and Czech makes the content for Spanish-speaking users little friendly. I have tried to put an approximation of what the contents relate, although for purposes of learning it is a little less than enough to see the videos.
Most content can be viewed without entering, but the forum and some videos require to be registered, an issue that takes only a minute; those in Flash format can be viewed online, others in avi format should be downloaded.
Videos for Engineering using AutoDesk Civil 3D
- Fundamentals of Surface Modeling
- Terrain model, various tools
- 3D terrain model from points
- Road design
- Dynamic change in longitudinal profile
- Standards for road design
- Vertical Curves in a Profile View
- Profile plant templates
- Corridor from an alignment
- Cutting and filling volumes of slopes
- Volumes and slopes of a surface
- Urbanizations, details and subdivision of parcels
- Hydrosanitary design, pipes
- Pipelines, collision dynamics
- Pipes, something else ...
- Topography in reverse, from a field notebook
- Replacement of subset
- Exporting a terrain model to Google Earth
- Plex.Earth working on AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Tagging 2D points to 3D using TXT2ZC
- Use of templates ... HTU
- HEC-RAS, water flow modeling
- Working with data imported from HEC-RAS
- ITraffic engineering Dynamite VSP
- Traffic demarcation in 2.0
Videos for AutoCAD Map
- AutoCAD Map 2009, operating with WMS layers
- AutoCAD Map, operating with WFS data
- Import and styles with SHP files
- Creation of the topology from nodes and boundaries
- Fast recovery of shape files with FDO
- Creating and Using Print Templates Using Topobase
- Topobase - Surface / Client Edition
- Topobase - search data using / web client
- Topobase - review and print / web client