This is the name of the First Ibero-American Congress of Topographic, Geodetic and Geomatic Engineering to be held in Jalisco, Mexico.
The event is being promoted by 11 Mexican Colleges of Engineers Surveyors, and will be from 16 to 18 October 2013.
The general objective is to shape the vision of these disciplines on projects linked to territorial management and development.
It coincides with the parallel event EXOPOACOMIT-2013, where important geo-engineering companies will show the best of their instruments and applications.
Topics to be developed:
The Topographical, Geodesic and Geomatic Engineering in the Disciplines of:
- Territorial Planning
- Urbanism and Regional and Municipal Development
- Systematization of Rural and Urban Cadastre
- Agricultural Cadastre
- Risk Mitigation and Disaster Prevention
- Design and Planning of Urban Roads and Roads
- GeoTechnologies of the Information
- Territory and Environment
- Satellite technology
- Geographic information systems
- Geographic Information Systems applied to Municipal Management and Exploitation
- Of Urban Infrastructures.
- Geostatistics Information Systems
- Digital Photogrammetry Systems
- Remote sensing
- New technologies VANs, SCAN, LASER
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Cartographic Editions
- Mines and Petroleum
- Electrical Works
- Inland waterways
- Road infrastructure
- Marine Works: Ports, Navigation Channels, Dredging
- Dams-Bridges- Tunnels
- Property Valuation
In addition, normative aspects related to:
- Normativity of work developed in coastal environments
- Normativity of the referenced works
- Normative Framework for Professional Practice
- Evaluation of the teaching of Topographic Engineering, Geodetic Engineering and Geomatic Engineering, in Higher Education Institutions.
- Certification of Topographic, Geodesic and Geomatics Engineering in Universities
- Professional Development and Intergenerational and International Relations
The opportunity is open to suggest and apply for papers. The papers for this Congress will be presented as abstracts in Spanish.
- In an extension of at most 1 page.
- With the following format (in Word):
- For the heading: Arial 12 uppercase and lowercase.
- Job title (bold)
- Full name of each author [Name (s) followed by Last name (s)]. The first author must be who presents the work.
- Name of the institution where the work was done.
- Postal address, telephone and email of the responsible author or group leader.
- For text body: Arial 12 uppercase and lowercase.
- Abstract in free format.
- Papers will be attached online at the time of registration.
- In order for papers to be considered within the conference program, it is essential to have submitted the paper no later than August 17
- Acceptance letters will be available on the conference page in PDF format, from the 10 of September.
- The presentation of lectures will be scheduled for a duration of one hour and the shorts from thirty to 40 minutes. A period of 10 minutes is usually scheduled for questions and answers after each conference. These times are recommended and can be modified according to the quality of the papers, the planned scope or any other consideration that merits relevance. It is important for the speaker to explain when submitting his abstract, the duration of the presentation and the presentation material he requires.
Any information can be obtained with:
Ing. Carlos Eduardo Arizmendi Aguilar
Chairman of the Technical Committee
Or with Acomitac@gmail.com 0155 – 57148116