Taking advantage of the fact that the week is about to start, that tomorrow I will sunbathe by testing the total station Sokkia and that I will be traveling from Tuesday, I recommend 10 readings of interest:
1. Tele-remote sensing, a good smoked by Geochente on Geomatic blog
2. Geotagging, Moses speaks to us in Itacas of what he is and how he has recently succeeded.
3. SEXTANTE Programming Guide, a text for those who want to roll up their sleeves with Java and get more out of GvSIG
4. Workshop on technologies applied to topography and cadastre, to be held next November, announced by the COIT
5. Google Earth for the Iphone, A novelty recently presented in the Google Earth blog that this week sent me a good amount of visits to mention the news of Street View in Spain.
6. Adding touch controls to Openlayers, James Fee talks about how possible it is to do these features on Openlayers for iphone
7. An atlas about cyberspace, presented by Sadeck - Geotechnologies, a document of more than 200 MB ready to download.
8. Drawing Cleanup, tool for AutoCAD, an application that promises better block handling and more.
9. From cartographer to Geisha, a story for those who are thinking of alternatives to the financial crisis ... hehe
10 Export coordinates xyz, in CAD Forum they talk about how to do it from the block attributes in AutoCAD with the ATTEXT command