This is the Course of Immediate Guides, which can now be bought and received at the door of the house for a price of US $ 34.99.
The product includes:
- Full course of AutoCAD 2D and 3D with 477 videos
- Simplified browser for topics
- All Sample files of the course
- 17,000 drawings Dwg de Blocks and models 3D
- 255 digital book pages with 40 chapters
- Shipping included cost To your house, To any country of America and Europe
- You can pay by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Credit Card
It comes on a DVD executable disk for Windows, which runs without installation.
It is that true. The subject of the course includes the surprising amount of 477 videos with which you can master everything that AutoCAD does in both 2 dimensions and 3D modeling processes.
All videos are high definition and include audio and if we add that number of blocks, it is definitely a gift for US $ 34.99, considering that includes shipping to the door of your house by Express Mail.
Let's see what the content of the course is:
First Section: Basic Concepts of AutoCAD (more than 30 videos and themes)
- Chapter 1: What is AutoCAD?
- Chapter 2: The AutoCAD 2012 screen interface
- Chapter 3: Units and Coordinates
- Chapter 4: Basic Drawing Parameters
Second Section: Simple Construction of Objects (30 videos)
- Chapter 5: Geometry of Basic Objects
- Chapter 6: Composite Objects
- Chapter 7: Object Properties
- 8 Chapter: Text
Third Section: Advanced Object Construction (34 videos and themes)
- Chapter 9: Object References
- Chapter 10: Object Reference Tracing
- Chapter 11: Polar Tracking
- Chapter 12: Parametric Restrictions
- Chapter 13: Navigation 2D
- Chapter 14: View Management
- Chapter 15: The Personal Coordinate System
Fourth Section: Simple Editing of Objects (42 videos)
- Chapter 16: Selection Methods
- Chapter 17: Simple Edition
- Chapter 18: Advanced Editing
- Chapter 19: Clamps
- Chapter 20: Shading, Gradients, and Contours
- Chapter 21: The Properties Palette
Fifth section: Organization of drawings (20 videos)
- Chapter 22: Covers
- Chapter 23: Blocks
- Chapter 24: External References
- Chapter 25: Resources in Drawings
- Chapter 26: Queries
Sixth section: Sizing (17 videos)
- Chapter 27 Dimensioning
- Chapter 28 CAD Standards
Seventh section: Layout and publication (20 videos)
- Chapter 29 Print Layout
- Chapter 30 Configuring Printing
- Chapter 31 AutoCAD and Internet
- Chapter 32 Plan Set
Eighth section: Three-dimensional drawing (106 videos)
- Chapter 33 The Modeling Space 3D
- Chapter 34 SCP in 3D
- Chapter 35 Viewing in 3D
- Chapter 36 Objects 3D
- Chapter 37 Solids
- Chapter 38 Surfaces
- Chapter 39 Mesh
- Chapter 40 Modelized
Ways to Pay:
- The shipment is by express mail, which takes from 3 to 5 weeks, depending on the distance; The shipment leaves Mexico, reason why within this country can take hardly one week. We give you a code to track it online.
- The shipment is made two business days after payment has been received, and this is done by Unpublished Guides from Mexico.
- While you arrive at your home, you can consult the online course.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
The AutoCAD 2013 Course, Which contains now comes with 2 DVD as the features of the 2013 version have been expanded and in the 3D area the lessons have been developed more widely.
In addition, the 2013 version can also be purchased by direct download at a price of only US $ 29.99