Nowadays, blogs are already a way of communicating, despite its recent birth. Because they are very changing dynamics and without formal regulations, the difference between a website, a digital newspaper, a personal blog or an institutional page is often confusing.
Without going into the topic, we will see some aspects based on what the Royal Academy considers as "blog" within the Pan-Hispanic Dictionary of Doubts.
Blog - Logbook
Personal electronic site, very frequently updated, where someone writes as a diary or on topics that arouse their interest, and where they are also compiled the comments that these texts arouse in their readers
- Web site... blog comes from web - log
- commitment... The blog is that, a page commitment.
- Updated with lots frequency... Well, that's the intention.
- Someone write... there are no institutional writings in a blog, someone does it over and over again in a blog.
- as a journal ... means, us, yesterday, these days, I've been, thinking, I, i see, feed, I exist.
- themes that wake up your interest... there will be days Without inspiration or what should arouse your interest does not.
- comments… that audience they comment.
So, taking away the personal flavor of a blog will be to turn it into something else, for this there are portals, forums, institutional pages or digital newspapers. A blog, despite having a defined priority theme, may include aspects that reflect the author's way of thinking, aspects that must diverge due to the universal obligation of one's own criteria and cultural differences from writing to ways of life.
Write should fill the need of the author in shaping his thoughts as long as it does not affect the rights of others; should also fill the need for reader who is interested in that subject and finally should fill other elementals such as sustainability for the economic cost of publishing and time involved in maintaining the periodicity.
Blog is that, a personal blog.