It used to be in the laboratory, but now it has been released as a graduated product; Is the file finder.
It can be used for many purposes, including searching for blocks, 3D objects, BIM objects and best of all, you can search in the following formats:
- .dwg (AutoCAD)
- .dwf (AutoCAD)
- .Dgn (Microstation)
- .dxf (Generic Exchange)
- .gsm (ArchiCAD)
- .lcf (ArchiCAD Library)
- .pdf (Acrobat)
- .rfa (Textures for Revit)
- .rvg (Revit external group)
- .Rvt (AutoCAD Revit Architecture)
- .Skp (SketchUp)
- .zip (Compressed format)
The search allows you to enter keywords, such as "metal door", and choose the file format. In case of placing any format, the result on the left is interesting:
- There are 29 dgn files, 26 dwf, 49 dwg ...
- The file type is shown below: brochure, 2D, 3D ...
- It also shows if there are available libraries
- J **** you can even choose the material and the manufacturer.
Well, from what we see, the guys at AutoDesk Labs are working.