I will be in Houston attending a training, and in the process resting from the pressures of this world whose kml format seems to lose its simplicity.
The month brings birthdays of highly prized beings, I complete two years of geofumar to the beast, and as it goes ... will go on trips.
I recommend 3 blogs that will surely have a lot of content to show and that will entertain them in the meantime.
- visual Beta, The best of blog juice
- Fayer Wayer, For tireless technology readers
- Web masters, From my favorites
And some news ... not all are new
- Manifold launches Your 8.0.13 version
- Between the lines, tells us how to remove duplicates with AutoCAD
- WorldCAD Access, between Solid works and AutoCAD ...
- Construct Geek, lisp to export vertices of a polyline AutoCAD to Excel
- The CAD Geek, Was unemployed
- Cartesia, trick to import color image from Google Earth to Civil 3D
- Tecnobita, convert tables from PDF to Excel
The one of chascada, a very interesting blog with enough content about AutoCAD Civil 3D, by the hand of Angel Espinoza.
Angel's Civil, Civil 3D quantifies