This week I'll be on tour, again. I leave you 10 readings for as long as I come back ... ah, and a recommendation.
- Hugo Chavez is afraid of the mouse
- Centromujer, A great blog for women is born. And what design!
- LULA, free software For Hispanic universities
About Geospatial Software
- GeoViewer 3.0, the Free viewer From Lizardtech
- The 3 update of AutoCAD 2009, Many bugs fixed
- 5 basic things that Manifold 9.0 should include
- Connect AutoCAD with Access via ODBC, eye, it is done from the 2000 version
About Google Earth
- Zapatag, to find the Bad drivers at Google
- GoogleMapsMania shows us some of the best we've seen Google Earth In the Where 2.0
- GoogleMaps shows alternative routes
Itacas, that great blog that has left me impressed with his discipline to write, this time he talks about the maps Panoramic of the Library of the American Congress. And it also shows us some software FaceShop4.